used bhj

pock1

hi guys im looking a used bhj balancer for my 93 sc. my daily was trowing a check engine light a few days ago. ran a scan and said my.tp was low. i knew a ihad 2 laying around so i threw it on .....co change in idle. then today she stalled ......started back up and cel. so i let it kool down and said : let me check my crank senser.............and found my new bolt i put on a year ago .snapped.:mad: now i.ve been down this road twice already so the last time i got an upgraded 10.9 bolt ( stronger than stock) from fastenal. i notied a few things.. 1 i had a low milage stock hb on......(i thought i put it in my white daily) instead i relized that it went on my red 5 speed 93. 2nd when i put on the fastenal bolt i used my snap on gun to put it on and strethed the bolt maybe.:eek: i have a stock good shape hb but i dont wanna take a change getting stuck. i dont wanna spend the doe on her since im taking it off the road after the winter:( ole betty kept my rolling for 5 yrs lol while the other birds are chillin in the garage.View attachment 70057.View attachment 70058

Back