*Complete* Wiring Diagrams?

BarryT

Hi All,
I need to find a book that has a COMPLETE wiring diagram, not partial, not one that only shows connectors labeled Assy 123X and then doesn't actually show what they connect to or where they go. I need one that shows a full and complete diagram, and has absolutely every wire path in the entire 'Bird. Such a beast must exist, otherwise nobody would be able to recreate the dang things. Can anyone point me to what book, manual, etc I need? What I really need to find one of these for is a '93.

Thanks

You wouldn't happen to know the answer to the question in my other post, ( this one ), would you? For any given year, are all V6 T-Bird harnesses the same, or, is the SC 'special' and not interchangeable with a an LX harness?

I saw that, did some research and decided I had little to add.

I tried to suss that part number and went directly into a rabbit hole.

I want to say that the SC harness would be unique to the breed, but I have no evidence other than the sub-harnesses are unique, such as to the DIS, IRCM, ABS etc. even year to year. Some wiring is in place and not always used, such as for the VMM and fuel door release.

If it were me, I'd not bother with another harness unless I knew -exactly- which donor it was harvested from. I've done full harness swaps, etc. and the last thing you want is to find out the hard way you've wasted your time, and money.

If you can't verify what you're buying, walk away, keep looking. It's just not worth the risk otherwise.

Thanks again... greatly appreciate the replies and the help! :)

Yeah, I ran into that too... I'm finding virtually nothing on that part number, ( odd, since it's a nice large OEM Tag on the dash harness ), so figured I'd try posting here.

Got the EVTM ordered and on its way... now just trying to narrow down what it is I actually have. I know the thing is a '93, but can't for the life of me recall what it came out of, *sigh*. Hoping there will be a module, assembly number, or some weird obscure little wire in it that doesn't exist on any other harness, that will indicate it's an SC harness. Knowing Ford... that's probably hoping for too much though. ;) :)

Thanks again for the assistance!

Back