Congrats Mike on placing HIGH on the Most Powerfull SC List

al35thsc

Hey Mike,

Congratualtions!!! I did see something on the list that you might want to have changed. It says you have an anniversary edition as your car, but the dyno numbers are from your Titanium SC.

Al

Al,
I saw that too! I'm having it corrected, I think my board name fooled em. I'm only in the top 20 because there's only 21 cars on the list!!! BTW, did you see John is number 2!!!

Mike

Last edited:
WOW, I totally missed that...CONGRATULATIONS JOHN!!! On being number 2!!! All that hard work and suffering ;) is paying off now!!!

Al

CONGRATULATIONS !!

Well Mike even if they mest up on what SC made what power, i still congratulate you, for the power you Titanium SC makes, and i wanna congratulate John on making #2 !!!...... keep up the good work guys....

Hey Al, what happened ??? why isn't your name on the list ??? or are you waiting till our march meet to show us how much juice your car has ???? then have your name on the list :D

I've got presentations, a few more test before finals week a birthday and a bunch of parts to put on my car to do. Plus X-mas shopping and spending time with my beautifull girlfriend and trying to maintain my ever muscular physique :D I'll get around to it!

Al

Back