My BlackBird

coolhand

Thought I might post a pic of the "LADY". Hope you guys dont mind???????????????

Last edited:
Last one of the V-8......

She might not be a SC, but she will soon have a little brother..........

Last edited:
i swear ford has the most strange colour matchs in cars it seems, black with green??????? looks wierd lol at least it isnt a soft puky green

seen 2 in the past 2 weeks..my moms boss is selling a 97 LED sport bird its red with white leather looks so damn wierd

That certainly is a clean car! I have to agree though... green guts under black skin is one strange combination.

Cheers,

Sean

Green, Green , Green

I know, I know..Its a very strange combo...........took me some time to get used to it, but it kinda grows on ya'......like MOSS!!!

This is sooooooooooo bad.............

OK, OK......Just kill me now. This is from a shameless Papa. I just had to do it. This is my 94 Bonneville which I gave to my son. He has spent countless hours and lots of my money on her. She has all hydraulics(a flopper). He has a gazillion watts of stereo power. Original paint. I apologize up front for this, but its from a proud Papa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Last edited:
I'm not going to talk about that Bonneville thing, but the Green in the Bird, I,I,I, kinda like it. But it seems to be missing something. maybe a little more black, speaker grills, vents. But i like it.

GREEN?!?!?! It's different, not too bad. I'll see if I got any pics of LB that are worth showing (re; your e-mail), now if I can find someone with a scanner.........I am a little jealous of the cup holder that is actually in a suitable location!

Thanx Sean! What a nice gesture. I just realized I have the pix on a Photo Lab disk. Now I just gotta figure out how to post it.......(and i'm gonna install a NOS kit in MY car? at Carlisle???).

Back