How do I put pictures in my thread?

bob roman

Can anyone tell me how?I have pictures of my car to put into an existing ad. Please help, I can't find this info anywhere on the site, and I am not very good with computers. Thank You

Try using the attach file option at the bottom, click on the browse button, locate your file on your local machine and you should be set.

Let me know if you need more help.

-Ron

How do I find my file? It asks for file name,but I did not name a file.I tried putting my name in there, but it didn't work either. I said I am not good on computers, but what I meant to say was that I am almost computer illiterate. Thank you for you're help.

You are going to need to try to remember what the name of the file is and where it is located on your PC. Best bet is to re-save the pictures on your C: drive so they are easy to find. You might want to ask a friend or relative to give you a hand.

I tried to add pics for the first time too but when I went to the preview there was nothing.

I clicked on the browse button at the bottom here, it went to my folder with pictures which I clicked to open and it took me back to the post. But when I previewed nada

What did I do wrong?

Ron

Ronald, I think the problem lies with the "preview" button. It seems to clear out the file attachment location. If you post an attachment without using the preview button it works just fine.

It would be hard for the preview to show your file since the post has not been made and the file is not up on the webserver. But I believe it is a "bug" that it deletes the attachment location from the post in the preview mode.

Back