Scperformance Aaarggg!!!!

GooeyGus2

ITS BEEN OVER 9 MONTHS SINCE I ORDERED MY 10% FROM THEM AND I'VE BEEN CALLING EVERY DAY WITH NO LUCK. THEY TOOK THE MONEY AND I HAVEN'T GOTTEN ANYTHING. THIS IS TOTAL BS. I HAVE MY PAYPAL RECIEPT AND EVERYTHING. NOW THEIR WEBSITE ISN'T COMING UP AND I LOST THE NUMBER. DOES ANYONE HERE HAVE IT? I'M GETTING PISSED....

sorry for yelling, it felt good :D

so yea does anyone have the scperformance phone #?

dont you have the number, since you've been calling everyday for 9 months??? I've dealt with them and their service was very prompt.

I hate to say it but after 9 months you probably won't get the pulley. Lots of people have sent money and not recieved parts from them.

Dude, they went out of business back in the spring. You probably won't get anything. I have ordered a fuel pump and some other stuff from them, dealt directly with Paul. I got what I ordered within 3 days and I paypal'd my money. Paul left to work with ESM and run his own Blue Tongue Motorsports. Tom Blanchard who was Pauls business partner, was I guess attempting to run the business after Paul left. I never ordered anything from them after that.

I have met Tom and Paul in spring of '01 at the SC vs. GTP vs. SS racing at Gateway. They were there with Wade and Alicia Embree from Embree Specialty Machine. They had a Lightning that they were doing some testing on. I've never talked to or seen Tom after that. I have ran into Paul numerous times, let him drive my car, and talk to him on the phone every so often. I will deal with him, he has never ripped me off, and I trust that if he does I will see him again (even though he is bigger than me ;))

Hate to say it but you might be screwed out of your money. My friend Steve (local SC'er) lost money to them as well. He called Tom's cell phone and Tom finally answered and Steve told him he wasn't very happy and wanted his money refunded to him or he would report Tom to law enforcement agencies for scamming money off people on the internet (serious crime by the way). Tom told Steve he would send out a check withing the week. I haven't found out if Steve ever got the check but hopefully for Tom the check better have been sent.

Tom must have been going through some hard times trying to run a business by himself, it seems to me like he was in over his head. The honest thing to do would be to give back the money if you couldn't supply the products.

Well Tom has done this to himself, so if law suits entail, he will have to deal with the consequences.

Ok, thats all I know about the SC Performance downfall, hopefully it can be of some use to you guys.

Damn POS SCCoA server, took forever so I clicked post again. Double message. What the hell are they running the forum on a 486dx2 33mhz w/ an 80mb hd and 8mb ram?

Last edited:
Hi,
here is the phone number from SCPerformance:

443-255-9059

But there is always the mail box.

What´s wrong with their homepage. Now I think, they really don´t longer exist.

I had a phone call 4 weeks ago with a guy from SCPerformance. He said the Illumina´s will come from California and the springs will be send on the end of November. The sway bar is on its way as well.

Now I got the Illumina´s but I still miss the springs and the sway bar. After reading all about f* SCPerformance.com, I think, that I won´t get the rest of the parts.
So I started to talk with the Mayor´s Office of Consumer Affairs and Licensing. If somebody have still problems with them, talk to Patricia A. Malone (Patricia.Malone@cityofboston.gov).
We must all together collect our problems with SCPerformance.com and bring them to Patricia A. Malone.

SCPerformance.com is alive

Hi folks,
I had an email contact with a guy (don´t know who) with SCPerformance.com.
He wrote me this:
"Andreas, the site and e-mail were down when you sent this.
We are in the process of changing ISP's. Your springs are on their
way and you should get them within a couple of weeks. Your sway bar
should also be on it's way. How are the shocks?"

So I hope everything will be OK now!?!?!?!
I wrote him back that some other guys are missing some parts, too. Hope he will take a look in this site.

See ya

Keep all flyin´ low

Don't hold yer breath......I battled with those ba$tard$ last spring. Got the same sort of excuses, someone broke in and stole their computers, PayPal has their accts frozen, their email server is down, the check is in the mail, blah, blah, blah.....

Finally got a refund after threatening legal action......

The site is being updated so they say. I ordered a couple things from there when Paul was with them and got em fine i will NEVER order from them again since he left all they have is Problems with everything. GooeyGus2 they have stolen a lot of money from a friend of mine also so u aint the only one having problems. Good luck man Sc-Ya

Jayson

Oh you can order all you want but you probably will never get it. SCPerformance and SuperCoupePerformance are two different companys, the post in this thread refer to SCPerformance, SuperCoupePerformance maintains a good reputation.

Vernon

SuperCoupePerformance.com

Bill E is the man. I order everything off him unless i get it directly from MP. I dont trust to many people when it comes to my SC but Bill E ALWAY!!

Jay

you can add my name to the list against scperformance.com. i have had a couple of friends that have ordered parts from there and never received them. on the other hand...
supercoupeperformance.com is an excellent place to do business. i call, talk to bill, he confirms my order and two days later i have a package at my place. can't beat that.

Yes, please keep it clear, I've seen Supercoupe Performance called SCP SC Performance and all that, which was kind of confusing. Bill E replied to my email before ordering right away with some advice and when I ordered he was right there on the other end of the phone. I got my order right away, just as promised. Great experience with www.supercoupeperformance.com/ don't hesitate to buy from there.

Back