march meet is getting closer

I volunteer Ron's house since he is the one that brought it up! :D Whatever you guys are up for, I'll try and make!

I figure some tech stuff, then a day at the track. Dyno tuning for those who need it, and then put the whoopin on the northern guys.

Al

Good plan

Sorry I've been so scarce lately guys. My wife and I agreed to a counter offer on a house out here so hopefully that is out of our hands now (and into the money grubbing escrow guys hands!) I do really plan on doing that clutch soon...really! With the running around and mad check writing we've been doing it's been , well a bit tight. The SC has responded admirably by quieting down a bit and running like a champ so we all know something big is coming ;) . I have the plate, disc, T/O and pilot bearing but am waiting fot the household systems engineer(my wife :D ) to give the thumbs up on the slave cyl., bolts, shifter rebuild kit and diff bushings. Hopefully Santa can find his way onto a 5 star parts request form and I'll be ready to go. As far as the plans, they sound great Ron. Pencil me in for all of the above.

Anthony

p.s. Does the North still have any stock cars that I can at least put up a fair showing against?

Stock N-Cal Car

Anthony,

Our third SC is stock! OOOPPPSS! Sorry up on stocks Mark has butchered the beast and it is just sitting there waiting for some one to come drag it off of our property. Any volunteers?????

Mark is actually making the 5-speed pretty much stock again and selling it soon so maybe you will see it with a new owner in March. We can only hope.

And the AOD will be there completely stock! smile Mark would never think of changing anything on that car. You know Mark hates driving to fast. You know Mark and Jim and Ron Randell are more into show and shine than driving fast. So I am sure you S-Cal guys will be kicking allot of N-Cal butt. smile

Well Happy Holidays!!! Look forward to seeing everyone come March!!!

Sue

I'd volunteer my house, except the HOA sure as heck wouldn't like that. I have just about every tool known to man at my house, so if there is anything special someone needs, i probably have it... i have, what sounds to be, a miss when i'm idling in drive, maybe someone can help me out with that.

ALSO, let me double check with the financing department (girlfriend), and see about getting a mass order on plugs, and plug wires, anyone who is interested let me know so i can get them ordered, i get quite a decent discount, but i need to check with my girl's dad and see if he can do it... (service advisor at heller ford) I'll be back on here with some prices, and availability. sheesh, they dont even carry wiper blades for my SC, i called him when it was raining real hard last week, and he said they didnt carry them, so i had a 5" strip of visible windshield to look out of, if i didnt mind driving from the passenger's seat. it seems as if the passenger side windshield wiper blade always works better than the driver's side... eh, oh well, the rain stopped. alrighty, love peace chicken grease...

Hey Matt, I had the same problem twice. First time a spark plug wire wasn't seated all the way down. Second time, my top IC tube wasn't tightened down enough. Could you get a deal on injectors? I'm getting ready to put down a little cash for a ESM Dominion VI or a Magnum Powers SC rebuild and would like bigger injectors when I'm ready for the install.

And while we're talking about fixing things, I have just had some 3.73's put in as well as a new Auburn Posi unit. Runs way better than before but when I'm turning into a parking stall real slow I hear a ratcheting noise. Anyone know if this is normal?

Back