Fire sale!

Ryan A Harris

Hey guys, do to some unforseen "situations" have popped up in the last few days. These "situations" are making my planned vaction look like it fall through, which would REALLY suck. So I'm letting all know that I have a few things kicking around here that I would like to move by the 12th of dec.

IC fan- $150. never installed.
Fron & rear bumper for Cugar-$200 for the pair.
Eibach's, 1-1/2 drop- in the box $425
fiber glass hood for '94-'95 hood $125.

I know that some of these parts were bought with the intension
of going on my car(s). But like I said, some unforseen "situations" have come up, and believe me, I'm not happy about any of them.

Hi Ryan, email me the details on the hood please. (Flat or Raised cowl etc. & whether it is pin on or bolt to hinges) A pic would be nice as well. pryan@carstar.ca

Thanks..

Paddy...

Hey, Ryan. I have no use for any of the parts, but, if I can help you out with your "situation" please feel free to call and let me know.
You got my #'s.
Good luck, sounds like you need it.

8" fan thats can be fixed to the ic for furhter cooling.

I have lots of interest in it, I'm not selling for less that the $150 as it was bought for $156. in the summer. Everyone seems to think that I'll be ready to loose money, not the case. I'm trying to generate some coin for a trip, my funds have been somewhat drain ,as per i mentioed.

John thanks for the interest, if you any further q's email me(it's in my sig)

Ryan,

Are you going to be selling one of the SCs, or are you just backing away from the performance stuff for now?

Let us know, disclose with confidence.

Ryan A Harris said:
8" fan thats can be fixed to the ic for furhter cooling.

I have lots of interest in it, I'm not selling for less that the $150 as it was bought for $156. in the summer. Everyone seems to think that I'll be ready to loose money, not the case.

Ryan, I hope you don't think that people are trying to low ball you with offers. I for one offered what I thought it should be. As you can see jegs has the Perma cool fan (8", 800 cfm).....for $59.00 US, roughly $94.00 CAD.

http://www.jegs.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ProductDisplay?prrfnbr=1132&prmenbr=361

Add tax, shipping $94.00 + $14.51 + $15.00(shipping) = $123.51

That is just a rough estimate of what the very same 8" fan would cost. I understand fully that you paid $150.00+ .........I just trying to explain why some people including myself offered what we did.

Understood Steve, just was venting about somw crap thats going down with me, sorry if that came across wrong. Bill, I'm not selling either today, but who knows. I'm trying to get some cion together before my vavation, thats it as it stands, but as of 11am today plans have changed.

I'm in need of place to live, parents say they will be splitting up. So now the parts i have will ned to be moved, and got some debts to pay off, FAST.

Ryan,

You never mentioned this stuff when I spoke to you on the phone earlier this afternoon. Are you doing OK, pal?

As I said before, if I can help, let me know.

Yours truly,

Sean

I'm ok, at least fro now. I do have a pretty thick skin for these kind of things. As my says "your so cold"

thnaks for the offer, and if things to become to overwleming, I'll bi in touch.

Back