HEY ED(or anyone else)! I GOT A QUESTION

Zeppa

i'm hell bent on puttin an SC engine in my 96 LX an i don care what i gotta do to get it in there and work right. but i'm not exactly sure on how to go about it in the proper steps/manor. i know in the past u have told me to just get a SC, not gonna happen. so any suggestions on how to go about it properly would be much appriciated.

Thanks!

Just get an SC

I know you've heard it before but this is going to be a pain in the a--. You need a new EEC and wiring harness for it and the complete SC engine to make it work. With the money you're going to spend to put an SC engine in it you could have probabaly bought a whole new SC and still have your old LX and not have the bloody knuckles.

hehe, ya i have heard it before an no i don't care that i'll have bloody knuckles i like the pain an i like to learn the hard way like i said i'm hell bent an don't give a shiat as to what i gotta do to get it in there, besides most of the SC for sale around here are beat up/crap all rusted out n what not an the other well i just don't like em i wanna do this myself i'm preitty good with my hands (ladies out there, hehe), people who sell cars round here r scumy an i'd rather stick with my 96 LX for some strage reason i love it (hehe wish i didn't love a ford, kinda like loving constantly closing a car door on your face/head). but if anyone can give my some kind of plan or idea as to how to go about it i would be wicked happy.

Thanks

Back