What do you jam out to in your SC?

tbirddan90

Just wondering what type of music everyone listens to when your crusing in your birds?

Me I have few nice mix cds that mostly have things like blink 182, Reel Big Fish, GoldFinger... things like that. I even have one cd that starts with the Top Gun song "Danger Zone" it just feels like you have to step on the gas when that song comes on.

everything

I have a little bit of everything.. sometimes i dont want too much bass so i lay off the rap and have just some nice rock.. i go all the way to classical music sometimes for the morning rides to school. oldies, country, it's all in somewhere.
-Damon

hmm..
moe.
pearl jam
beatles
greatful dead
some more moe.
nirvana
deftones
les claypool
phish
cream
widepread panic
black crowes
suicide machines
and more

Some:

Eric Johnson
Joe Satriani
Rippingtons
Spyro Gyra
Santana
Aimee Mann
Del Amitri
Todd Rundgren
Wayman Tisdale
John Mayer
Fourplay
Counting Crows
Jonatha Brooke
Al DiMeola
The Sundays
Lifehouse
Patti Griffin
No Doubt
Chuck Loeb
Better Than Ezra
Bare Naked Ladies
Stevie Ray Vaughn
Too many more to mention...

I listen to the same stuff as onequiksc, VicW, HappyHourHero, GREATWHITE666, but i throw in a lot of C-murder, snoop dogg, UGK, and a SMALL selection of techno. I have 3 JL W-0's 10 inch woofers in the trunk.

"Ya hear the bass from my trunk when I'm on the block!"

hehe

I usually had video game remix albums playing. Call me nerdy.

I think the last thing that I played in it before I moved was Weezer, and shortly after the CD disappeared in the dash (you all know where). Next time I go home I should try and get it back out...

-Chris

Much of the same, depends on the mood. NO country in my bird though. When I get the driven fast mood, maybe a little Rush from the moving pictures. I too have to through n 2-pac and snoop when the mood hits.

I prefer Talk Radio
It's great when waiting at a stop light for the ricer you just crushed to catch up. Just roll down the window and let them cry when they see who the got stomped by.

Aaron

Rock: pantera, metallica, alice in chains, pink floyd, led zepplin, sevendust, stevie ray vaughan(favorite guitarist), aerosmith, korn, black sabbath, ozzy, deftones, disturbed, linkin park, tool, santana, rob zombie, white zombie. man there are too many to list so ill stop here.
rap: snoop, ludacris, eminem, btnh, luniz, outcast, nappy roots, too short, master p, mystical, 2pac, soulja slim, nas, mausberg, fugees, ll cool j, and a bunch more i cant think of right now.

music freakin rules. i dont know what id do with out it.

Last edited:
everclear
green day
counting crows
nickleback
eagles (and some joe walsh too)
BNL (gotta love if i had $1,000,000)
Jimmy Eat World
Offspring
Creed
Blink 182
3rd eye blind
Beach boys
Staind
CCR

im pretty much all over the boards 'cept for rap and not much country either.

woops... somehow this post posted 3 times but i never actually saw confirmation. it just hung there at the reply screen

Last edited:
Back