Ebay t-bird SC NOT!!!!!

GONE14S

I think this guy is selling the car for someone else and got a bad descirption on it OR he is trying to present the car to be something its not.

Ebay# 1874438706

Year 91, don't think so. Not unless someone has changed the front end.

V-8, When did the factory put a V-8 in a SC. I want one...lol!

This guy gives you one pic. to look at and know desciption at all.

Kurt Sr

damn it!

Hey oh my god, that is MY CAR!!!! that turd! i wonder what the hell he thinks he's doing.... god i can't believe it, what is the point of lying like that.. go check out my website, www.cardomain.com/id/frozenrope you'll see he stole it. I may not have that exact pic on there but it is on the other site here--- http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/lo_kim/lst?.dir=/95Tbird&.src=ph&.done=http://photos.yahoo.com/&.view=t

not that anyone would, but dont bid. it's completely bogus and the car is staying with me. unless u would like to pay the 100,000 that it says. i may consider a trade then. :)
-Damon

damn it!

Hey oh my god, that is MY CAR!!!! that turd! i wonder what the hell he thinks he's doing.... god i can't believe it, what is the point of lying like that.. go check out my website, www.cardomain.com/id/frozenrope you'll see he stole it. I may not have that exact pic on there but it is on the other site here--- http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/lo_kim/lst?.dir=/95Tbird&.src=ph&.done=http://photos.yahoo.com/&.view=t

not that anyone would, but dont bid. it's completely bogus and the car is staying with me. unless u would like to pay the 100,000 that it says. i may consider a trade then. :)
-Damon

I had the same thing happen to me a couple weeks ago. Someone had used a pic of my 95 when selling their car on E-Bay.
I let E-Bay know which was a pain in itself due to the time trying to figure out the contact info and then there is a form you have to fill out saying that the pic used belongs to you.
Seemed like quite the hassle to me.

I'm glad you read this post then Damon.

I didn't think it was anyone here on the t-bird clubs, do to the fact that we are'nt that stupid. The guy who did this to you needs to get with you and take a better look at what he is trying to shovel.... :eek:

When you read the ebay desciption you can see this guy is out in left field (well maybe father).
You do have the picture that he used its # T-bird9!!!!!

If anything have the guy pull the item in a retrac. He can do this if he wants. I would email him (off ebay) and scare the H@@l out of him.

I emailed him and told him that his desciption of the car was wrong and he needed to re-wright it. I did this before you posted here.

At any rate good luck, we have to look out for each other. Glad you caught it......Kurt Sr

thanks

thanks for all your concern guys, gone14s, i was going to email him but i saw no email address, I see i can email him on ebay, but like you said id rather email him off ebay, did u find his email? Thanks-
-Damon

hmm

hmm, forgot all about them... probably be a good idea too. but the fact that they even bid on this car says they dont know very much... i havent gotten any response to the email i sent this guy yet..
-Damon

Damon,
looks to me he's going to sell your car:p
Hope your ready to get rid of it.
He is still getting bids on it.
He has not responeded to my email either. I have emailed the bidders with a letter to each and showed them how to get here to read this thread.

What is funny is that he has his address on the post. Its only a couple of hours a way........Interesting!!!!!!

Kurt Sr

nah

Well the car is staying with me so good luck on him finding it! he might really be selling a 91 SC for all we know and just used my picture to give and idea what it would look like but the moronic thing is, the pic he used does not show what a 91 t bird would look like any way, it shows the exact features the 94-95 has.. like the lights and front bumper.. or maybe he is just trying to rip people off. i dont know. let me know if find out anythinkg else, thanks, and still no reply from him either...
-Damon

Well I bid low like I do on almost every SC. Got lucky twice. But got no response from this guy as it is obviuos not a 91, etc. So I did not bid any more. Anyway I hope you report him if not done so. I found a guy using photos of new laptops and watches. He pushed hard to pay early and some guys did. I avoided and they wrote me, no merchandise. So beware on ebay. Check out former customers and send emails and see how they respond. Most folks want to provide every detail possible to sell and make you feel comfortable.

Update

Dotn knwo if anyone else has done this but i emailed the winner of the auction and he said that he hopes the guy is just an honest man without a digital camera and if not, then he is going to notify the proper authorities.. he is buying it for a project car though he said (weird how the ad said the car had 89 miles on it!) and that he lives not too far from the seller...if anyone finds anyhtign out about how it went, id love to know!
-Damon

Back