group buy on computer chip

93 Mark VIII

I'm doing this for a few of the other forums, so I thought I would offer it here as well. For this to be a go, you need 10 or more people.

Group Buy price is $215 for the single program chip, and $315 for the dual program chip. All of my programs are burned on diablo chips. I have nice performance programs for each year, and I can modify those for your specific modifications. Have an 80mm or 90MM lightning maf, that's not a problem. I can also compensate for injectors in the EEC, and all sorts of good stuff.

I can do a lot with 94-95 automatics for shifting and torque converter lockup. The programs I write are different than you would get from "off the shelf" computer chips in a magazine. The #1, #6, #7, and #8 highest HP SC's on the list here are running this chip.

Here's my site, it has a FAQ under chips for more info:

http://www.apten-us.com

Last edited:
Brian,

Are you planning anymore dyno tunes this spring? If so, I'd defenitely be interested.

Thomas

Plus (correct me if I'm wrong Brian) you can get your car dyno tuned by Brian @ Englishtown (for all NorthEasterners) next spring when MM&FF has their Fastest SC Shootout. Or I should say, IF they have it.. I don't know if it's been confirmed. But if they have it, I'm sure Brian will be there!

I sure know I'M waiting for him to come around my neck of the woods. Thanks for the support with my chip so far Brian! Working Great~

Anthony

As far as the shootout is concerned I'm still in the works on that. Unfortunately I have only a handfull of people that said they would attend..I fyou feel your car is an 11, 12, 13 sec SC..Well just email me at xmetalgodnyc@aol.com with dyno numbers, potential et or timeslips..Im doing my best to get this going but I need a little more information from you guys..Seems teh enthusiasm is there..Just not the people saying they would attend if invited..Ill write a post on this later in the week..Damon

yep I may be going up there to tune for the shootout, we'll just have to see when it all goes down.

As long as it's not the 1st or 2nd week in august (Getting married).

Brian

Back