how bout a chapter in Nebraska

T

tbirdgirl

I am from Nebraska and I think we should have a chapter in Nebraska. I have never been to a Thunderbird SC Rally, just thought it would be nice to have a chapter in Nebraska.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nebraska / Kansas SC club

I live in Topeka Kansas and would like to organize all the people that have SC's in the surrounding states, since there is a lack of an organization in this area.

I'm in Nebraska as well. We don't have an associated chapter here, but we do have an active local club. Email me and I can give you all the details on the next meet (22 Feb). I can also give you the link to our local club. In fact, I'll post it here when I get home tonight.

We haven't had much association with other states besides Iowa and Colorado, but I'm not against allowing anyone to come who wants to. For the most part (I think I speak for the group as a whole) we welcome anyone who loves these cars (and a few others too). Our typical meets run 4:30 to 8:00, often later in the summer. If you're interested, you can email me at the above link and I'll get back with you.

Back