for all anti-rice people

LLLLLLLLLLLLMMMMMMMMMMMFFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

foor all anti-rice people

How in the world could you think something in that poor of taste is funny? Iwilll pray for you. Tim:(

Yeah, I breifly thought that it wouldn't go over well with some people..

I'm not the kind of person to look down on someone for a handicap that they cant/couldn't help,

I was thinking of "retard" as a figure of speech..

I'm sorry if anyone is offended, it wasn't meant for that purpose...nothing personal to anyone on or off this board..

Chris

i certainly did not mean to offend anyone by laughing. i just knew what he meant. i would certainly never make fun of or laugh at a person with a disability.

OH PLEASE!!!

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Humor is usually at someone's expense. If anyone is fair game then everyone is fair game.

It was a little cold though!

get that picture of me off your post

yeah im a loser and retarded , but I dont do rice so Im ok.lol I like it but im weird.

Deep down you all know that it is funny even if it is in poor taste.....

I laugh and i have friend whom is metally challaged... take a second laugh at the world...cause sometimes the world is laughin at you.....

Moody Moodz

All i can do is laugh..my family is pretty ****.. my one sister died when she was 5... my other sister deaf and mentaly challenged and had bones in her legs that were up side down in her legs and spent most of her time in toronto sick kids hospital .. and now she is still very co denpanded and my self I have no hair ...both my parents were X ray techs in late 50s threw to the mid 70's .. little was known about the effects or radation from xrays in the early days and yes it does piss me off ..but some things you can't change and can only laugh at ..

Back