More proof that Idiots buy honda

Actually, the newest Honda commercials are enough to prove that mindless sheep buy Honda's.

Good grief, have they ever heard of a dolly? I know that honda engines aren't that heavy. If I can drag one out of a junkyard on a plastic piece of a bedliner I am sure that a dolly and a couple of tie down straps will do the job.

Jeff

So does that just prove Jeff's an idiot? Afterall he did DRAG a Honda out of the junkyard instead of in.

Vernon

If that's giving them so much trouble, they'd really be screwed if they had a motor out of a real car that wasnt some 4 banger econo-box with a fart-pipe

With that much plastic and aluminum i can understand why there afriad to lift it. It will probably crush under its own weight. Maybe they should put down the brandy snifters, pick up a 6 pack of beer, and work on a real car.

THIS IS ONE OF THIER REPLIES !!!!

Re: How to take a motor out of a basement????? (vtec69) 3:39 PM 12/11/2002

i say strap a tow ropw to her. put 2x6's on teh stairs, go out buy some pulleys wind the rope through the house to the garage where it then attachs to an American V8 vehicle of your choice (i suggest FORD) throw her in 4-wheel Low, and slowly pull that bitch up. simple as that!

I copied this straight from the honda board....
THIS IS GREAT LMAO.... I like to 4X4 engine stand tooo... class act operation....

Like they say on the simpson HA HA

This is great

Someone should tell them to take the rest of the car apart and build it in the basement too..... Then if it is a honda.... it's kinda small.... they could just put the engine in and put plywood on the stairs and drive it up.....

Man this just keeps getting better doesn't it....

I'd almost just offer to go help them just for the laugh...

:D

I can't see that little rice pot weighing any more than about 400 lbs max. Get two big guys and tell them to carry that ****** up and out. Give 'em a case of beer for their time. If you can get a pool table into a basement, I'm sure a honda motor is simple to get out.

Hey

My daily driver is a 2k1 Civic, and to be honest I regret buying it. Good gas mileage, better than the bird would ever see, but lets see, 127hp could be why.

LMFAO!!!!!! What an idiot!!! the guy says he can bench 285?? yeah right then he should have no problem lifting that oversize lawn mower motor, i only weigh 140 and ive carried small block ford motors by myself. he said it doesnt even have the tranny on it lol, ive put those blocks in hondas without a hoist before. id hate to hear what hed say if he had to lift a v8 lol, what a ricer!!

HA

HA! Thats great!....Every time i see a huge gaudy spoiler on one of those buckets i wana tear it off and beat the driver with it. Its probably the only actuall use it would ever need... *SARCHASM* CAUSE WE ALL KNOW HOW MUCH DOWNFORCE A CIVIC DOING 65 NEEDS!

Attachments

• gotdownforce.jpg
    gotdownforce.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 96
Back