95 tbird headlight housings ??..

tbirdsc35th

Sorry, guys. Been a bad day and I just can't remember the story on these. I want to replace the headlight housings on my 95 LX with new ones because mine are yellowed. Where do I get them? Are the available at Autozones or are they only from the dealer or a vendor? thanks for the help.

Happy Holidays.

Have you searched the net yet? There are quite a few sources for Ford parts that will be quite a bit cheaper than the dealer. You can get them pretty clean with buffing compounds if you are willing to take the time. Most of the yellowing is oxidation on the outside of the lens.

For some reason the 94-95 lights tend to yellow more. My 90 has the original lights and they are clear and my 95s' are yellow.

Bob

I've done some searching on the internet for these pieces and have come to the conclusion that you will not be able to get them for less than $110 a piece. I've looked on eBay and everything.

If you happen to come across these lenses cheaper than that, send me an e-mail at tbird_corey@hotmail.com.

Thanks, guys. I guess I'll try a bit of compounding and see how it turns out. If not well, then it's the dealer.

Happy Holidays.

here

www.headlightstotaillights.com This is where i got mine, brand new for 70 bucks shipped! so it was 140 total for both shipped to my door. Now i see they are 90 bucks on the site now.. but that's still cheaper than 110. some peole think these are used lights but i assure you, when i got mine they were definitely shiny brand new. good luck!
-Damon

Back