A Few Dyno Day Pictures Have been Uploaded

I read it, I just havn't posted in a while so I figured a stupid comment was in order.:rolleyes:

Mike

lol In that case, I really do have them, I'm just biased towards people's cars that are faster than mine so I only posted pictures of each of the SC's that Ive run quicker and faster than at the track.

Al

attn: al35thsc

I noticed the top of your dyno sheet said Swanson Performance. I was wondering if that was Danny Swanson's in Torrance. I was looking into having him make a chip for me, but wanted to hear from customers who have used his services. Any comments? I have been to the Morgan Motorsports dyno in Reseda, but they don't do computer work on Fords, just GM.

Yessir... it was Danny Swanson. He was an extremely nice guy, and his partner (the wife) was equally pleasant. Oragnized, clean shop, and from what i've heard, he does good chips... However, I didn't dyno, but if you do talk to him... tell him that the super coupe club sent you =) Danny, normally does Mustangs, and Lightnings, but didnt mind seeing the SC's there. Good luck!:D

Thanks matt, looks like I will have to wait till after the holidays to get down to Swanson's, so I will probally miss Carlsbad, but I am hoping to make Bakersfield.

hey 92blackbird, where did you get that hood... if you read my other post about my car getting wrecked, you'll understand why i am interested =). it looks awesome... and if you wouldn't mind... i'd like to be a copy cat... if not, i'll copy everyone else in SCCoA and get a cervini's =\ Thanks...

Hood is from American Sports Car Design. ASCD Cobra R hood

I highly recommend this hood, very high quality, Beutiful gel coat, finished under side, mounting post for hood struts already installed, and a very high quality latch, a steel plate bolted to the hood guarantees against flying hoods. I had my old fiberglass hood fly up on the way down to Carlsbad (cracked windshield, dented roof, etc.) i have no regrets with the ASCD hood. You may pay more for the ASCD, but quality is definetly worth it.

Back