Lots of pictures... my new car

Your Pictures, White SC

Wow, nice collection of pictures, I've got to get me a digital camera.......

Just recently bot a 91 SC 5 spd, red, really enjoying it; just joined
SCCoA by mail today..

Drop me a line on your plans for your car, etc., wynwesting@yahoo.com

nothing, they both work fine. ( http://vginsider.com/SC/00036.JPG ) The car came like that and I like it :)

I plan on adding a volt guage since the car lacks one.. and it seems easy to hook up, since I'm pretty new to cars... The only things I plan on adding is, CD player ( getting that for x-mas ;) ), black lettering for the bumper, new shift knob, K&N air filter cleaning kit, and thats it for now, I do have to save up for college too

P.S. I wish i could be enjoying my car, but since I spent all my money I cant pay for registration, tax/title and all that good stuff... I should be getting a job on monday but until then its good all backing in and out of the driveway :D

Last edited:
That's a Geursey car! ... recognized the Downs Ford stickey on the window and comfirmed it with inspection... Feel free to drop me a line when you get it on the road. I am from central Jersey and there are lotz of us that get together with our SC's and salivate to seeing soooo many SChicks in one place~

Anthony
silvercasket@yahoo.com

billabong,
Where are you from? If you are in the NJ/NY/PA area check out the New Jersey Thunderbird and Cougar Club. www.njtacc.com

Anthony,
Don't forget about us LXs!
I belive you were getting your car painted. How is that comming along?

Jim

Hi Jim... Paint Job turned out like a mirror. Looks pretty good. Everyone will see it in Jan at the meet in Lyndhurst.

Oh yeah, what's an LX?

Just Kiddin'... Merry Christmas All~

Anthony

Looks really nice, i like the white with black trim and black interior combination. why are the underdrive and supercharger pulleys red?? also i notice the plastic covers over the shock towers were kinda red...? Looks really nice though, enjoy it and good luck.

Whats with the Check Engine light?

I have a voltage gauge in my 92 SC on the a-pillar. It was easy to hook up. Just wire it to something switched on with the ignition and it will tell you how much voltage you are putting out.

Back