Brothas and Sistas REJOICE!!!

DrFishbone

SCCoA Member
Head gasket replacement was a success!! my good ole buddy's SC has another fighting chance!!! Halllayluuuuuuuuya! thnks to everyone that encouraged me in the process (and AsScLoWn for givin me another reason to get it fixed, ya buttwipe!!!!!!:) j/k )...i'm no expert, i'm just a poor college kid with a fire raging in my heart for the preservation of man's greatest creation, the Ford Thunderbird Supercoupe, BUT i did it! Our small KY/S. IN division will continue to storm forward and remind everyone that has an "H" on tha front of their car, why they have diapers and babywipes in their glovebox! :p :D So everyone that reads this remind my buddy Skyrider to NOT use 87 octane and try to get it up 160mph with 3:73 rear gears and a stock engine!!! hehehhe :D (and pray i don't do it either!!!) take care friends, yall feel like family....i'm feelin tha love!!! AMEN!!!!

Reverend Fish

"Preach on brotha, preach on!!!!!" - My Stuffed Garfield

Nice going Fish.....I'm glad to here both of you are doing good. Haven't heard from ya in awhile, so I guess you been under the hood alot these days.

I finally changed out my Accumuator on my ABS, actually a fairly simple installation really, Have no problem now :D Now my Firm Ride light is blinking twice so now I have to replace i'm hoping the Pass. rear firm ride actuator.

I'm now in process of purchasing (on order as we speak) a set of 17"x7" SVT's and soon some 255/50/17" tires & Eibach's.

so happy to hear you have Matt up n' runnin' again.

Talk at ya later Matt.

Jeff Bratton

heyya jeff

i was reading some posts of yours last night and say you were plannin on getting some wheels and tires and stuff, congrats on that!! wish i had the money! ;) hehehe...when it warms up this spring (car problem permitting) we'll get out and do some stuff with our sc's :D oh yeah....might have the blue one going by then....who knows! seeya later bud!

doccta fishy

Hey KY guys,

If Bill of Supercoupe Performance has an open house next year you will have to come up to Cincy. I live in NKY and there are a few SCs around. I have a 90 Auto and a 95 5-speed.

If you are ever up this way let me know.

Bogies4@msn.com

Bob

cool!!

well hey, whenver it gets closer, make sure you throw at least one of us tha word, and i'll do all i can to get my butt up there! gotta good (girl) ;) friend up in cincy :) hehehehhee....... talk to yall layta

duhfish

Bob...

I went to Bill E's open house last year! Had a great time there, meet lots of wonderful people, Bill E. is a nice guy. He was so kind in having all of us at is home.

I would & definetly I'm planning the trip again & again.

Thanks for the invite and we'll see ya there!! :)

Jeff Bratton

Back