Speaking of michigan.........

Hey guys I'm from St. Joseph Michigan. If you are interested in having some meets, track days, etc... come check out the new Michigan SC message board I started. Sign up, post a pic and some info of your car in the "pictures" section, and check back daily for updates, and we have an off topic discussion so pretty much anything goes, humor, politics, current events, car talk, etc.. I also have a tech section, maybe some of us close by could stop by and give you a hand when you are working on your bird.

http://pub56.ezboard.com/bmichiganthunderbirdsc

?

Scott it looks like im following you around, but really im not I swear! :D

Im from sterling heights, if anyone cares... :0

Michigan

I'm in Milford, MI but I work in Warren.

I saw a nice dark blue or black lowered SC last Friday morning on 696 east, was that you blown11?

I wish I could say yeah, but I don't drive my SC for couple of different reasons.

1. The guy who I bought the car from still hasnt given me the title, its been over a month and a half now, and I am unsure what to do about it.

2. I don't like driving these things in the winter, with my first SC 2 years ago I go stuck everywhere and Im not planning on getting Salt all over the car either, since it came for alambama.

I'm from Canton, have a house in Garden City, work in Plymouth, graduated in Canton H.S., lived in Dearborn Hgts for 2 years, grew up in Inkster from age 1-5. Anything else??????

I'm from...

Vassar, MI up near Frankenmuth.

Here's a link to my car's website:

supercatxr7.freewebspace.com

mark

I am from St. Joseph. I don't know if Scott Long said so, but we have come up to GR before for a meet. Let us know and we will have to get together.
-Steve

Derek, Matt, and Kevin, i am pretty close to you guys. i'm in Muskegon, but i'm always in allendale for school and GR because Muskegon is a hole.

Scott and everyone else, we should defintely get something together this summer. preferably in mid summer so i can 'try' and have my bird finished.

hmm...

Monroe, Michigan here. Already met HBK94SC at milan a while back while he had his red SHO that he wouldn't run!! I usually hit Milan for the track and plan to make my way down to Norwalk this summer.

Dearborn/detroit

Hey, im from the dearborn/detroit area. When im not at school that is.

Ps Ford kicked the 98 Bird because sales had beend dropping since 93 (or something around there) on the t-birds, there wasnt enough market for it. Plus there has been a steady decline for the demand of rear wheel drive cars on for the gen pub. that combined with Sky rocketing gas prices (i think 98 was the summer we saw 2$ gas prices) so it got cut early on.. Or at least thats what my uncle said...and he helped design 89/90/91 tbird SC cars (i remember him bringing home a prototype once :D ) before he got switched to work on the Windstar Team (performance to soccer mom..thats gotta suck) Tobad he left that team before this < http://edmund.com/reviews/roadtests/roadtest/44288/article.html >

ah well.

Back