Ron-TBK Sorry!!!!!

GONE14S

Ron,
Sorry about that last post on TBKs car. I did not know that there where hard fellings still there.
My intent was to show that the car ended up with a very nice couple and that they where very happy with the car. It was kind of cool that it showed back up here in one of the two clubs and she was back with us.

I should have kept the post of on the N/Cal board. Again, Sorry Ron-TBK.

TBK,
Your car is being kept up and looking good. Bob and Rose love the car. Bob is out looking for more SCs to keep his kidds out of his.
Bob said he is going to cont. up grading it. He is a good mech. himself (old school). So she went to a very nice owner and I don't think you have to worry about her.

Happy holidays guys ...be good!
Kurt Sr

cool tbks car has a good home

it was always a great car, tbk loved it and took care of it , he was a very smart sc owner new lots about these cars so , Bob and Rose should have good luck with it, one of the best kept sc,s in so cal.wish them lots of luck and fun driving it. its great that it found its way back to locals, who will love it as much as tbk did.:)

Just a little side note.
tbk loved it and took care of it , he was a very smart sc owner new lots about these cars
TBK loved it so much that he dumped it for a Fiero.
one of the best kept sc,s in so cal.
heh, i'm not even going to go there... From what I've heard, it never ran... =\

Not to mention the fact that Manny never met TBK, so I have no idea what he meant by acquaitance of TBK.

Al

ooh alex follows me

must be my cologne, im in san deigo two days a week, maybe he follows me and tbk around? or has our phones tapped? most people dont tell alex all thats going on in their lives, for all alex knows we are related , I used to see all kinds of sc people before I meet alex and have since, you speak of things you have no knowledge of but talk is cheap, and so are 15 sec E.T.s, ive chated with tbk since texas, I also talk with robert merc 65 oops its not on the board I have a secret life with out alex ooh my !

(Personal attack comments deleted by Admin, George Davenport)

Last edited:
Everyone!

Take a deep breath and read all your comments twice before hitting the post button. I'm trying to assume we are all adults and we can get through this.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions, but there are limits to how you may express those opinions on these boards.

Back