Whats going on here???

al35thsc

SO one day of people not getting along due to sour grapes and this happens:

1. Our moderator Ron goes and deletes anything and mostly everything he has posted.
2. The nor cal moderator Gone14's goes and deletes everything he has posted for Bakersfield.
3. Only people that are posting anything anymore are people that dont even know anyone and havent met anyone???

So I'm guessing the people that are deleting their posts about our future plans cant take a simple misunderstanding without having to forget all other plans and wanting to leave the group forver?

Where's the enthusiasm for wanting to hang out and race??? You all are weak if something/one so insignificant can now take you away from wanting to do stuff with other people with the same car. Might as well sell your SC's and buy hondas if you got no love for the SC.

Dramma queens!
Al

PS, Jimmy, it will just be u and me for bakersfield I guess, but you gotta take out a few sparkplug wires off!

Clueless

I'll be there with ya Al. I hope we don't let the past days 'excitement' ruin things! I think we could take Jimmy if we make him push his car (with the e-brake on for me).

Anthony

SWEET! I knew I could count on you Anthony! I know Mike and Jonh are still up to it, but seriously, why the need for deleted threads on the subject? I know being moderator is hard, but c'mon....

Al

What happened?

I guess I missed something, who's not getting along? So are we not meeting in January 2003 somewhere...anywhere? Damn, that would suck as I cashed in some vacation time to buy a helmet so that you guys could take turns smoking my slow butt. Aw well, I guess I'll buy some more stuff for the car or the wife's gonna find other uses for the extra cash.

Nah, seems like there is still enoguh interest despite the fact. If you missed what happened, its a good thing! Valentino, see you in Carlsbad hopefully sometime in late January!

Al

alex not everyone

its true I am a aquaitence of tbk, and have not gone to meets, but I love the sc and the sccosc, I didnt like the post in question , but everyone has a right to speak their minds. right wrong good or ugly. the sccosc is a great group maybe a change of the guard is in order ive wished I could be at most of these meets , but personal problems always come up, and if I cant give 100% like you do , I figured its best to let the pros handle it and its been very good so far, ive always thought the dyno days and races where great ideas, and plan on attending a few this yr. the rivalry is great , keeps the members cars tuned up and getting faster. im not picking sides on the issue as I know nothing about the internal workings of the club or the battles going on not my business so My big mouth will stay shut about it, far as im concerned everyone is right, ive seen some hostilitys for some time now but its all been slight like sibling rivalry, the sccosc must go on and these troubles must be put behind the club to do this ,personal matters should not get into club plans or membership, as for the deletions gldii said he removed some that where out of hand, alex you have been a major moving force behind the sccosc keep up the good work if others bail replace them, new blood is good, so is seasoned knowledge, maybe everyone needs some time off it did me some good, slightly less hostile. but still a jerk !!! dont sweat it alex you know your doing your part, they will come around, just remember majority rules and its easy.what the people want they get.and they want what you want races dyno days and improved parts for their sc,s and xr7s now its time to shut my mouth. as I dont know what Im talking about

As I was telling Al earlier today, I removed my post on threads that where broken up by other members. This do to the fact that they no longer made any sence.

Kurt Sr

Well sh!t... i missed something here... probably a good thing too. As most of you know, i have a very sarcastic sense of humor, and would have put my two cents in, wherever i felt it necessary. =)

Back