NJTACC'ers

Ford V6 Shootout Day

After reading the latest MMFF V6 Shootout story in Canada I'm motiviated to have our own at E-Town.

I figure we're already having a foot in with Jim C. at MMFF, I'm talking to a few other people, and E-Town is so close, why not have our own NJTACC Shoot out?

Let me know what you think...my brother and I are putting together plans for spring.

Jesse

Jesse,

How's things man. Haven't seen you since the Whiskey Cafe day.

Even if MM&FF doesn't come out to ETown, lets do our own like you said...

Just let me know what date, so I can have my pos towed there! With enought of us pushing it, I'm sure I get it out of the 15 (minute) range!

j/k,

Talk to you all soon,
Hopefully on SUNDAY @Houlihans!
Anthony

Hey I was talking to Jim about an SC shootout a few months back....Hmmm Whats goin on!! haha..Email me at Lostsoulnyc@hotmail.com to give me details of what you have going on.....I have a few very fast SC's that plan on going ...I thinkI better go talk to Jim as well haha..Thanks Guys..Damon

Hey I was talking to Jim about an SC shootout a few months back....Hmmm Whats goin on!! haha..Email me at Lostsoulnyc@hotmail.com to give me details of what you have going on.....I have a few very fast SC's that plan on going ...I thinkI better go talk to Jim as well haha..Thanks Guys..Damon

Back