Front Hub Change - Magnum Cold Air Divider

Mike8675309

Two things.

Exactly what parts are needed for the front swap to the 93 and later parts so I can use upgraded brakes?

Second - Has anyone installed or seen installed the Magnum Powers Cold Air divider? Does it work out to be a nice fit? It looks like what i was going to try and make myself.
new_cold_air_4.jpg

Thanks.

In reguards to the MP cold air divider... I personal do not have one, I have a ZR Motorsport set up, but I have seen Don Pittman's Cold Air divider and as long as you have the factory hood instulation as intact, then you well definetly be impressed if the fit. :)

Jeff Bratton

I have MP's Cold Air Divider.. Nice look and fit under the hood. As for the effectiveness... Who knows. In theory it sounds right. But it looks good.

Anthony

I was just looking for effectiveness from the area of it sealing tight so that air would not be sucked from inside the engine compartment. The pictures don't show any type of gasket or something to seal it against stuff.

I like the idea of keeping the filter inside the engine compartment, yet isolated from the hot air and the easy access.

Thanks guys.

Back