Best lowering springs/cheapest

fastsc92

I want to lower my car about 1.5". I want to do this mostly because i think the stiffer springs with help with traction at the track. And i like the look of a slightly lowered bird. What are the best/cheapest springs out there that do the job. I heard something about Jamex springs, but sounds like a shady name. What do you think. Will the stiffer springs help with my traction, or should i just go for airbags in my stock springs?

Hello

Hello,
I am prettys sure that the Jamex springs are no longer sold. I do have a set and I have not had any problems with them.
They have been on for 4 years.
Laterz,
D Rainer

thanks....in that pic SCYALTR, are those cobra r's or something else? I like the look of your car in that pic, and i'm hoping that mine will look the same when its lowered and with new rims. Its a black sc, and i was thinking about getting the r's or maybe something similar. I saw the Rage 5.0 in 18's and they look close to the r's and they are only 100 each. Right now i have polished stock rims that i did by hand. Took forever but i love that chrome look. Maybe i could sell these and break even with a set of 17" chrome r's. Hmm....

ok..i just got a price for the S/T springs. $190 for the set. Not a bad price. If anyone has them..how do they handle? Does it give you a rougher ride? Can i use them with stock shocks..because mine were just replaced, and i rather not buy new ones right now. Still wondering what kinda of rims those are SCYALTR. Thanks.

When I bought my lowering springs, the H&Rs from tirerack.com were the best price for a name brand spring. The ride feels stock.

David

Back