if anyone is planning on donin exhaust...

tondog

you should check out Scott's Headers and Mufflers! its in beaumont, the number is (909) 845-3996. i just had him install a whole new system from my kooks headers all the way back. i have an 89 and my system has a magnaflow resonator with two 2.5in inlets and a single 3in outlet. the 3in goes around the gas tank with all mandrel bends and then it breaks back off in to two 2.5in pipes that go on both sides of the differential (so there isnt those ridiculous bends like the stock system has) in to two dyno max super turbos. IT SOUNDS FREAKIN AWESOME! it wasnt too cheap but for the work i got out of it, it was waaaayyyy worth it!

What did you do with your cats? Anything?

Did he give you a breakdown on what he cahrged to install the headers? If so, may I ask how much he charged?

What did he do on the cats ? Are the Kook's length such that it interfers with the cats?

well, i installed the headers my self when i put my motor in so im not sure how much he would charge for that. the headers are a good length. they dont get in the way of anything. i bought 2.5in down tubes when i got my headers and i also got two high flow cats all from supercoupeperformance.com. it all fits very nicely. i dont have clearance issues with any part of the exhaust system. although, the resonator does stick down about 0.5in below everything else i havent had any problems with speed bumps or anything.

Back