Seat replacements

KClarke

What other year SC seats are compatible with a 1990 SC? I'm looking to replace a pooched black leather driver's seat. I'd consider anything in black leather possibly from a regular TBird, Cougar, Continentals etc, if the mounting bolts are the same. Bolsters are not essential. Any info would be appreciated.

Please advise if anyone has a good conditon seat for sale. I'd also like to hear from anyone that has had their seats recovered.

thanks,

recovered seats

I had my drivers seat bottom recovered,it was aplace in richmond hill.They do mostly car seats for show cars very nice work,they even ordered the original leather for the job.It turned out very nice,i will try and find the brocheure to give you the info tonight as i am in a hurry right now.I met you at the dyno shop in the summer i have the 92 silver supercoupe with the stroked engine.Hydro Steve was what you guys dubbed me.

Sounds good, thanks Steve, at your leisure. And please include an approx price if you recall.

diamondtrim

the name of the place was Diamondtrim it is in Aurora #905 726 3221 it was an insurance job so the cost was not of any consequence to me.I know that he told me the leather was very expensive to order.If you were to get a quantity of people together then the price would be much cheaper since you must order the leather pieces in square feet.The owners name is Gary Nolan and you can get a look at his work at www.diamondtrim.com. Hope this helps,but i can assure you that his work is much better than the cover seats that were on another posting very recently.

Thanks Steve. Much appreciated. They do some nice work, and on cars I have admired for some time now.

Back