Where to get ZR Motorsports Intake?

buck92sc

Where can i find a ZR Motorsports intake. I checked in the search forum, and all the links i found to it are dead. Do the sites still exist and are they still made? Thanks for any help.

Kyle

hmm..

I had heard a while back somewhere they were going to stop making htem for the SC and concentrate more on the V8 birds for bigger demand purposes I presume. I could be wrong. I would check the classifieds, people are always selling them. I bought mine for slightly over 200 new I think with the biggest filter option and that was way to much, but it was 3 years ago so oh well!

thanks

Thanks for the quick help guys. Jeff thanks that link worked fine. George sorry I didnt find it in the search forums, dont mean to be redundant, i must have missed that thread. Thanks again.

Kyle

Link

Jeff, have you ordered from that link you posted? I ordered the ZR Intake, but never recieved a confirmation email, and the phone number didnt work. I should have checked before i ordered, but i was anxious to get it. HOpefully you have ordered from there and had good results. Please let me know. Thanks a lot.

Kyle

Kyle, BTM will handle the rerouting of your order and see to it that it is processed appropiately, however, do expect some delay as a result of the method you used. Jeff and anyone else who happens to have this link, please stop posting it. As mentioned previously, BTM is now handling all sales and distribution of ZR products and services to the public. Paul will be updating the BTM site which will include the present product line as well as new releases for ZR Motorsport as soon as he gets back in about 2 weeks.

thanks

BT Motorsports, thanks very much for your response. I feel better lol, i thought i got screwed lol. The delay is no big deal really, car is in for the winter anyways, hopefully it will be faster when its out this winter. Thanks again.

Kyle

What's the ETA on BTM being back up and running? I was thinking I'd order this intake at the first of Feb/end of Jan. Or is it possible to call or email an order while the site's down?

Thanks

*Would have emailed this question, but I think there may be others in the same position.

Paul should be back on the 25th or 26th and have the site up and running again by then. In the interim, you may contact us at the mail link listed below and we will make every effort possible to assist you.

Back