Bakersfield In March!!! Round Up Time!!!

al35thsc

OK Ladies and Gents,

I think its time we stirr this up a bit. I hear the Northern Californians have been walking a little cockier after Jim's # 2 spot victory. I also hear the Mark is getting his secret weapon together and plans on running circles around everyone again. Not to mention Ron Randal is planning to show up with some titanium impellers and is running outrageous numbers of boost!!!

ARE WE GONNA LET THEM INTIMIDATE US????

I say HECK NO!!!!!!

I know we have some fast guys here in the South. Hell, John just shaved off a half a second after some research and tuning. Mike's car is looking BEASTLY after the few things I have seen him putting into his car. Beleive me its impressive.

So where are the rest of the guys at??? Ron, BLKSC, SuperCoupe007, Jacsxr7, Valenitno, Klsone, EWDOOLEY, CoastoCoast, dsneider, Lance, Merc....???

Is it safe to assume you guys have given up on your SC's because you think a little pink paint *cough*Wendy*cough* scared your pants off???

I for one am taking the challenge that these Northern SCers think they are putting on us. Is it safe to assume that this year will repeat last years outcome???

Post here if you are going to be at Bakersfield.

If not, put your tail back in between your legs and whimper at the sound of the Northerners' combined blower whine!!!

Al

I agree with Al,
I think your all going to hide.....lol

Al told me that with the way things are looking he might just have to mail our cow paddy awards to us. This way we don't have to make the trip for nothing.

Kurt Sr

Bakersfield side by side 12 second runs

Backersfield will be fun!
Me and John can make some 12 second side by side passes.hope we all get together like last time it was fun!

Never met such wonderful people as the SCCoSC dont forget to Fine Polish my Trophy!!!!!we got a spot for it right next to our last years championship award:p

Nor-Cal will take it again in 2003:D

I don't know what my SC will turn (probably mid-high 13's) but if it's running, I want to be there to support the chapter.:cool:

I designed my mods for blasting through the mountains, but would like to post some 1/4 times. Oh, yeah!:p

Attachments

• mysilv_tb3a.jpg
    mysilv_tb3a.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 202
Mail the cow patty award? LOL! What makes you guys think you're getting it? I want a heads up race with Mark!!! It may not be the fastest race but it could be the most entertaining.

Mike

I don't know if we want to turn Mark loose on you guys right away. He gets going and he just becomes MEAN!
We do have a couple of secerts in the wind that we are hidding.
All I have to say is that we might have 4 cars in the field against ya all. These gents will take care of any one running in the 12s.
Anything 12s or higher we will just pick someone to take care of the problem......lol

John like our track, maybe if we offer him a life time free pass to the track we can get him as a N/Cal member??????

We still don't have a date yet!!!!!!!!!

Kurt Sr

It has to be Heads Up again. You cant just run the same person against all of us!!! If that were the case, we'd all be running Jimmy :). Just for that I challenge the Gone 14 mobile agains my 35th and see it my theory of ALL SHOW AND NO GO is true.

Al

Might not have the purdiest, but it'll stomp ya!!!

Now Al...

Al you definitely have to get in line and wait your turn for what is left of Mr. Gone 16's. He has been working so hard on his car and we don't want to scare him off, so be nice.
I believe he challenged me first.

OK.. OK..OK,
For you and Ron i'll bring two bottles of nitris!!!!! :eek:
Now that the front end of my car has been changed and lightin up, it should run even faster.
Alright, I can not lie, I had only 2hrs of sleep when I stoped to get gas and forgot to put it in gear and did not have the parking break locked, and she rolled down an incline and "kissed" a wall.

The weird part was coming out of the market after paying for gas and "no car", and I had the keys.

Now I'm working on getting it back together.......

Kurt Sr

Last edited:
I'll be there...

What weekend are we looking at? Anyone from down here gonna might it an overnighter or will it be a--run over the hill, beat the snot out of cars and scramble back over the hill and go home--like last year? I won't be fast but I'd be happy to go against any other totally stock (minus silencer) SC that is feeling itchy.

Anthony

p.s. the 22nd and 23rd look fine for me, Al

Last edited:
Hey Guys,

The 2003 (read "aught three" :p ) Schedule is up on the webpage. Seems like we will be able to run during their summit series again March 22 and 23rd.

MARCH
1 & 2 BATTLE OF THE IMPORTS T.B.A.
7,8 & 9 GOODGUYS NOSTALGIA MARCH MEET T.B.A.
15 & 16 Raindate for March Meet TBA
22 Summit ET Series Race #1 9:00 AM
23 Summit ET Series Race #2 9:00 AM

John S. says the March meet is a huge event and will probably be very crowded so we will shoot for the 22 and 23.

Over night info to be determined.

Al

PS Will be calling them to try and be put on the program.

Mike's agreed to sort out the problem on my SilverBird, so that timing ought'a give him a little more time to finish it and me time to put on some miles for break in.

It's gonna feel sooooo good to have baby under my pritches again!:D

Attachments

• mylicplates.jpg
    mylicplates.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:
I guy in New Orleans I was giving tech support to with too little sleep and a fossilized brain. Sorry Mike. You agree to take on my problem and I call you by the wrong name. It's got to be alzheimer's.:(

I just sent a private message to Manny in San Bernadino and made the same mistake. But, at least I spelled your last name right. No points though, huh?:rolleyes:

I'd seriously suggest going to Mike's. And not just cuz he is a good friend of mine, but because there is PROOF of his work. John's car before Mike's, 13.3, Johns car after Mikes (and ofcourse some research, 12.5)

Al

Hey Mike

Mike,

I humbly accept your offer to a heads up race. Your are right it won't be the fastest. It could be the most interesting. I look forward to the fun.

Mark

The 22-23rd works for me. I have to request the days off before the first of next month. My work schedule is made out a month ahead of time. Besides its one less weekend of working graveyard shift.

Any more people wanna call anyone out?

Will there be women racing with the men, a separate braket for them. Cuz you know, as fat as I am, its a bit unfair to race against someone 150 lbs lighter than I am :p

Al

WAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAA

Quit whinning all the time about the weight difference and the no traction and the redlight....enough already.

( I must say that I have lost 40 pounds and I am down to a mere 260 now!)

Why should the ladies race in their own division? Didn't they prove that they could race "heads up" with the men at Bakersfield?
That's like making Shirley Muldowney or Angele Savoi only race other women...hahaha.
Are you proposing that we make men weigh-in to see if they are too light to run in the Big Boy class? VERY funny! That's a good one Al!

Last edited:
Back