1.8 Roller Rockers

mikesc

I am having Morana 1.8 roller rockers installed on my new motor, I remember seeing a earlier post where these were interfered with by the rocker covers. If this is so, what are my options? I do not want to disassemble the engine once I get it back together. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

M

I'm looking to do the same thing..... I have stock bottom end, and stock heads and cam.... I also wonder if there would be enough clearance for 1.8's

Anthony

1.8 roller rockers

Yes they hit the baffle. I just dinged the baffle in to clear. There may be a better way. I heard take the baffle out and use a filter of some sort to keep the engine from sucking oil. Tim

Interference Problems

I e-mailed Tom Morana and he assures me there is absolutely NO clearance problems when you install these rockers. We shall see what happens......I'll keep you informed.

Later,

M

Please let us know. This is something I would love to know if there was any performance improvement as well as any problems.

Thanks,
Anthony

Posted before

I had done a post before on this subject. Only differences were that i was planning on doin a cam, and would have a .538 lift at that point. I just hope that the valves clear the pistons.

Back