question about Zex N2O

Zeppa

what's gonna happen if i put a Zex dry nitrous system in my 96 t-bird LX 3.8 V6, or if you put it in a SC engine?

You are going to get more HP when using the nitrous.

I don't really know what other answer there could possibly be for this question...

hehe, i suppose i wrote the question a little wrong, i know it's gonna add more horse power, what i'm saying is is anything bad that's gonna happen to my LX 3.8L V6 or the SC engine that i'm building? i suppose it'd prolly be a good idea for me to some race quality head gaskets on there, what i'm wondering is if it's gonna fuk my engine over. thanks for the reply.

If the system does not account for the extra air added by the nitros by adding additional fuel, you will burn a hole through the top of your piston from running way too lean.

And you'll get more horsepower until the hole goes all the way through.

If sufficient fuel is added to combust with the nitros, you'll be o.k. assuming the mechanical parts can handle the additional load of the dramatically increased combustion chamber pressures.

on the sc engine it should be alright, dont know about the n/a. if you have stock injectors on the sc, keep it at the 55 shot, after the injectors you could try 65 or even 75 but be careful.

the zex system automatically adjusts fuel via the fpr.

heres a picture of my set-up

zex1.jpg

Back