Help, rebuilding supercharger

Hellraizer547

Its me again, an SC newbie (sergio)

I pratically know nothing about cars, i just decided to fix my super coupe and get it nice and pretty. I'm rebuilding the supercharger and need some help. I just took off the pully and opened it up by removing those 8 screws or so. I need a little instruction with getting the supcercharger shaft out or whatever that long thing is that was holding the pully on. I would really apprieciate it sombody can write down a quick/detailed instruction to get it off.

Thanx all, :)

On the "search" tab on this board type in "rebuilding supercharger" as there is lots of information in this boards archives of this very nature.

hope this helps

You put the cart before the horse, you need the instructions first, that way you would have known that the only thing you can change that way is the seal. I don't think you can get all of the bolts on the bottom off w/o removing the supercharger. if you can get the bolts and snout off, you still have to replace the parts and put it back together. My advice would be to put it back together if you need to drive the car anytime soon. That way you will have the time to get the tools/parts needed to rebuild it. Email me directly and I'll give you a list for parts and how to rebuild it. good luck

Back