Sway bar Endlinks after lowered

fastsc92

I know i need to get new endlinks for the rear when i lower my car 1.5" But do i need some for the front? Also...if i remember corectly...i will need to get shorter links..which will be 1.5" shorter than what the stock links are. Am i right?

Actually...... you really don't need to get new endlinks. I never did and I know numerous other guys that haven't and have been fine. My aligns perfectly, and hasn't had any problems. If you go any lower then 1.5", then you prolly would need them.

Thomas

Well for the rear, i just went with like 1.25" shorter endlinks for the sheer plessure of doing it (the orginals had nearly 180,000miles on them:) ) and they were cheap :)

The front.. I don't think you need to worry about them. I got H&R springs.. and the Swaybar is parrel with both the lower control arm, and the ground (or there abouts) Also if you wanted to change the fronts.. you need LONGER endlinks.. not shorter :D

Now if i ever TRIM the front springs to get it to sit another 1/2 inch lower i may do soemthing about the fronts.. but still dought it..

Last edited:
Do the addco sway bars come with new endlinks, im lookin' at the 1 3/8" ones, front and rear, to go with my ST springs. Just a slight aside, did NE1 else notice a slight bit of understeer after lowering their cars?

Thanx
Luke

I know on TCCOA you can get them with shorter enlind for the read for lowered cars... Maybe even through SCperformance?? (or who ever else sells them)

But in other words no they don't come with them unles you ask, and i don't think they come with the fronts since the fronts are a `speciallty' type of end link...

To my knowledge there are no front links available for what you are wanting.

If you order them, get them through TCCoA, as I think scperformance.com is no more, plus it takes them about 5 months to show up! ( dont ask me how I know, bastards )

You will want to get the new end links if you order them, as they were at no additional cost, so why not.

Back