Irwindale

Are you taking the SC?

Carlos....Have you gotten all the bugsd worked out of your SC?:confused:
Are you intending on making the next meet whether Carlsbad or Irwindale?
You haven't posted much about your car efforts.
Nonetheless, Al has talking much smack and when pressed to step up to the plate, he bails out. He has managed to challenge Kurt Sr.
Are you planning on being in Bakersfield?

Thursdays are a PITA for me. So sorry I cant make it. Work from 7-12 class from 1:30-9:00, nough said

Al

right on

It was a blast, and i got blasted lol. My friend bought his 2001 z28 and make me read his license plate. I ran 10.11 at 68.9 mph

z28's are a dime a dozen tho :)

No offense bro, but it looks like you still might need to work out a few more bugs. You should be more around 9.75-9.95. right around 71-72 mph in the 1/8. At least the first run when the engine is nice and cool, especially at night!

Al

I never take offense buddy. Yea it has to be something else, dunno what it is though. I cant really complain i havent spent any wrench time trying to found out whats wrong.

Quick question, did you take everything out of the trunk (including the spare) and ice down the interccoler any??? Post a timeslip and we'll figure it out.

Al

Nope

Hell nawh dog, i didnt even go there with the intention of running. I had a 80lbs speaker box, tools, spare tire, shyt in the back seat....

The module either works or it doesnt. You can disconnect it and they can check it for you for free at Autozone.

Al

Bakersfield.

I have been working with JmS performance finishing the design of my 434 Stroker motor. Dyno'd it today and shipped it out to the customer, it made 545lbs of torque at 5000 and 487HP. Needless to day i havent been putting much wrench time into the SC, i do plan to make it to bakersfield though.

DIS

Well in that case i'll leave it alone. I still have to fix/replace the EGR sensor, so i'll start there.

lil research

Well i looked into the function of the EVP code i pulled at the dyno day and it said:

FAILURE SYMPTOMS
A faulty EVP sensor may trigger a “Check Engine” light, and symptoms such as hesitation, poor fuel economy, engine “pinging”, rough idle and sudden acceleration.

So maybe i should change it lol :D

Back