New car pics!!!

devlin

Finally got around to taking some "before" pics of the new bird.
35th01.jpg

35th02.jpg

Dent on front of hood
35th03.jpg

35th04.jpg

Bottom peice of rear bumper is missing
35th05.jpg

35th06.jpg

Front driver side leather is ripped
35th07.jpg

35th08.jpg

35th09.jpg

35th10.jpg

35th11.jpg

few small door dings, but nothing major
35th12.jpg

Dent behind passenger door, easy to repair though
35th13.jpg

It's missing the drivers door arm rest, so if anybody has one, please tell me.
35th14.jpg

35th15.jpg

Front bumper damaged, but another easy repair

So hopefully if i can get my act together by the spring, she should be fixed and painted and ready for the world to see for the summer.

What the hell is it with these cars and having dents right at the front of the hood! When I was looking for my SC all but one had a dent in the front of the hood. When I finally bought my 94 it too had a ding right in the front :confused:

P.S.
Nice car:D

Hi, Devlin.

Excellent pictures of a nice car. I received your information and you should see your name in the members list in the next few hours. I hope you have a lot of fun and enjoyment with your 35th. Thank you for registering with the 35th Anniversary Registry.

My best to you and your family. Have a great week.

I like it! Now I know what people mean when they talk about the 2nd glove box. That's the first picture I've seen that showed it. The good thing about cosmetic work is that it doesn't keep you from getting to drive the car. Looks like a good straight body though. Watch the parts forum, you might find someone parting out a car and get what you need there. I think Tbird88 has some parts, just helped me out. A lot of those little interior parts really aren't that pricey at the dealership though, I've found. I've been up there a few times myself.
Swap out those belts! I got a set of Dayco's for about $50 total, you'll pay an arm and a leg at Ford. Mine started slipping under boost.

Nice car!

Back