Sunroof part numbers

Ronald Wendt

Anyone have the part number for the lifting arms? My luck with people at Webasto has been pretty much they only know how to take orders not tell you what you need too

I thought/hoped that we needed Starlifter #6 arms, which I had read in a SHOtimes thread. I ordered them direct from Webasto, only $12.71 each. But now that I finally had the warm place to change them, the arms I have are about 3-4" too long.

I can see where there is significant wear in the hockey stick shaped slot the one roller pin thingie made in my original arms over the years. So I would like to replace them.

The part number for the arms I did buy are S1286-D-3000A and 30001A.

By the way, the seal is their part number S1590-E-5010C-A seal ST4/5/6. I did put that on the glass

Webasto phone number is 1-800-860-7866 too or 248-486-7100

Ron

webasto

ron,

sorry i don't know what to say about you lifting arms, but i have a question about webasto.

i had originally posted in the faq. the part nuber for the seal that goes around the window.

I had p/n S1286-D5010A and startlite 6 gasket assembly.

S1590-E-5010C-A seal ST4/5/6
is this a new part number??? and what does ST4/5/6 mean???

thanks, just trying to get things cleared up for the parts listings.

jim

Jim, the number for the seal is what was on the invoice from Webasto. It think the suffix is the dimensions in millimeters, or at least that sounds good.

I had written that I had "starlifter 6" arms, your description of starlite is probably correct. All I could remember it was star something and 6. Thats what I asked for so either they sent me the wrong arms or its just not the correct part description. the arms I got look exactly like the old ones in every way except they are too long.

I could probably get them from ford, but I bet they cost ten times more than from Webasto

so I am sure hoping soemone out there knows the correct part number or description

Back