ATTN: Missouri/Kansas home owners-and those looking to buy

RedBirdSC

Ok, this is for my dad, and I figured some of you could probably use some of this info.

My dad writes mortgage loans for a living, either for new houses or refinancing. He said he is willing to give anyone that closes a loan with him a free apprasial and competitive rates on the loan. All you have to do is say you are a member of the TCCOA or the SCCOA.

I hope this helps some of you guys out maybe, just figured i would post on here to see if any of you could use the info, Justin

My dads contact info for every one else :

CAll his toll free number or his office- he shoudl answer either if not ask for Brian. toll free- 877-373-9200
his office- 816-373-6934

He works in Independence Missouri.

Justin

Depends on your definition of "wrecked". You can always go to a non-conforming lender, but you'll pay for it in the form of a super high rate/fees and/or reduced LTV. However, that may not be necessary, there are other programs, just depends on your situation (credit, loan to value, assets, debt ratio). FHA, A- etc.

wrecked: $6000.00 aprox in debt, need loan to cover that plus house, and when I say wrecked I mean WRECKED..or just a personal loan.

any idea's

Watch T.V. after 10pm on one of the UPN or WB channels and there will be adds for guys that can help you.

6K in debt is nothing though. You just need a job with a paycheck sufficient to cover it all based on their calculations.

I've seen those adds, I make enough money to cover it but want to consolidate into one loan to buy house and pay debt..this is going to be so much fun

When you say plus house, are you talking about refinancing with cash out to pay off debts, or you have 6000 to pay of in order to buy a house? If you have a house already, with equity, I wouldn't do a cash out refi. Look into an equity line or a 2nd with a local bank. Rehab your credit first, don't put the whole house on a high rate. Better to get a 2nd than an equity line for this purpose though. Equity lines may affect your ability to refinance later, in some situations.
If you're purchasing your first home you need to take care of the debts first. There are purchase programs out there that allow for over 100% financing on a new home, but the credit score required to get that is up there a bit--and again, the rate is not something you want a part of. The type of debt you're talking about may be a factor, how old is it etc. It may or may not be as big a factor as you think.

Edit: Sorry, I was typing while you replied above.

Last edited:
I don't own a home, this will be my first purchase. I make enough to buy a house but the debt I have is very old and my beacon ratting is extremly low (got to love being a kid with a credit card, that is untile you grow up), the debt I owe is all credit card based last payment (i'm a bit embaresed) 1997 aprox. sucks being on your own since age 14.

Are you sure last payment was in 1997? None since? They have 2 years from date of last payment to try to collect or initiate legal action. IF there is a judgement, they have 7 years from date of judgement to collect. If there is no judgement, and they call you to try to get you to send in a payment, don't fall for it--that'll start the 2 years all over again and they can then file suit. If none of that, your last payment was in 1997, it should fall off of your credit report 7 years after last activity, i.e., next year. Also, if it's that old it probably isn't affecting your credit score quite as bad as you think. Recency affects things a good bit though, if there are other factors. You can email me if you want.
BTW, not trying to hijack this thread or RedBirdSC's father's generous offer. I'm not in either of those states.

Back