Twist on Ricers vs Domestics

Superbird91

Hey everyone I know these are kinda played out but I wanted to throw a twist on it The one thing I constantly see on this website is how we make so much power from a V-6, well think of the power they have I know most everyone has been whooped by a ricer at least once I know I have and its quite a display if you ask me. Well as far as I can see it we shouldn't be fighting about wether ford or chevy are better these days its Americans vs imports not just ricers BUT THOSE DAMN GERMAN'S TOO ( no offense to anyone) I just wanted to get everyone elses info on the subject plus I just wanted to cut the imports some slack I mean some are damn impressive :p

I have nothing against imports, I have a friend with an eclipes and he has put some money into it to make it faster. I just have problems with the cars (and I say cars cause I have seen it on domestics) that
#1 put the hugh fart can that sounds like a lawn mower,
#2 and then when they cover the car with stupid decals,
#3 and put those hugh spoilers that look dumb and do nothing to aid in performance, seeing as most of those cars that do that are front wheel drive...

I also think the Germans have some nice cars, that I would buy.

But those are just my thoughts...

I have to agree some imports are very fast, few out here run 12s at 4500 elevation! I really don't see races as domestics VS imports, just me VS the guy next to me. If I win I win (which I do more times than no :D). Guess thats just my mentality.

I have to agree w/ Dan - I give props to the fast ricers that are kept clean (well any fast car that looks nice). BUT these (clean looking ricers) are few and far between. I see WAAAY too many that are fart can toting, shopping cart winged sticker mobiles! As far as Germans go - I'd love to own an m3 (or better yet I would like to dump and m5 engine in a regular 3 series body = sleeper!). Germans are fun to play w/ too. One of my good friends owns a modded 328 that I love to SMOKE at the strip! Steve

Back