97 cobra R hood installed

John Machen

hood.jpg

Figured I'd post something to loven up this forum a lil. Wonder if anyone else still checks here.
-John

hey John i check this board just not that often hood looks great was the install of the front pretty easy to do and how much of a weight difference is the hood compared to stock im also thinking of making the switch

Thanks
Brad

I would guess the fiberglass hood weighs arround 1/2 or a lil less than the stock hood. I didn't weigh either so I can't really say. The swap was prety easy, just the header bracket required removal of the bumper cover, at least the side and top bolts. It fits a lil differently but not too bad.
Then just install headlights and the hood itself that wasn't bad either. Full thing probably took me and my brother a couple hours at the most.
Good to hear from you again brad, drop an email sometime.
-John

Hey hey John looking really sharp there.... Is that picture there in Melboune or down at you parents?? Man Brad it's good to see your name out there again... I'm still working on mine guys hope to make a debut here before the end of the year with a completely rebuilt 35th.... Are either of you thinking of going to the Orlando meet that Superchicken89 posted here on the forum?? I'm glad to see there's someone posting out here again...

RJ :D

I was unaware of the meet. The picture was taken in North Palm Beach at my parents' place. I have yet to take pictures in melbourne since I don't really have access to a nice place to clean and wax, so its usualy more dirty than clean.
I'll have to look for the meet info.
-John

Back