I want my sc back on the road! please help!

Superloop

Ok, I wrecked my tbird like two months ago , and the front end was the most damaged. So I took the fenders, the bumper cover, that thing where the lights go and radiator off, and found the right side part of the frame bent a little bit and the metal piece where the radiator and a/c condenser go completely damaged, this last piece is welded to the car, is there any way that it can be fixed, and can the frame be fixed, does somebody know?
some info would be appreciated
Thanks!

If I were you I would take it to a body shop and ask them. You can get fenders, hood & header panel (the thing the lights go in) from a base model Tbird you just need to remove the little clip that holds the ground effects on from your old fenders drill holes in the new fenders and popo rivit them on.

Jeff

Our cars are unibody construction. So if that front cross piece is bent back baddly, it will need to be pulled out and the car checked for properly body alignment on a rack at a body shop.

I hit a dear in 2000 and took out many similar parts. My support structure though wasn't too bad so I left it for now. But it certainly is out of position, as this picture shows:

bentfrontexample.jpg

pictures

How do I post pictures? I don't have a scanner, but I have all the pictures that I took of the car in a CD, you know what Im talking about right? can I post pictures with it? If so, let me know how.
Thanks!

Oh yeah, I found the body parts that I need in a junk yard from a 90 sc 35th aniverssary, those 35th anni. cars are so beautiful!
Im gonna make mine look like that! mine is a 1989 black 5 speed
anyways, I thought I'd share with y'all!

Put them on your hard drive. When you post there is a section that says “Attach file” use browse and find the pic you want to post. I only did this the other day and wasn’t able to post more than one pic at a time, it might be something as simple as holding Ctrl while adding the next pic.

Man I love this new board that’s how I always wanted to post pics. I never did figure out the other board even after George D and others explained it to me in detail several times

Jeff

Back