Boost Gauge Line

supercoupe92FL

My Boost Gauge Vac line cracked and broke off just before the rubber thing that attaches it to the supercharger.
Anybody know where I could get a replacement line from? Or is there a way I could just get a new rubber thing and attach it directly to the line?

Thanks

same thing happened to me. this is what i did. i took some pliers and yanked the old line out of the rubber conector and then took the line that was still intact,to the car, and super glued the hell out of it and stuck the rubber connector back on. simple, haven't had a problem yet.

Ok well i tried supergluing it and no luck. I think I got glue in the line or rubber connector. So its probably messed up and its 11years old so even if I do fix it will probably crack again somewhere else. A replacement line and rubber attachment cant be too expensive though knowing ford it'll be $50. :mad:

So is ford the only option for me to get a new one ? do they even sell it, or would any autoparts store carry one?

Go to your local Ford dealership and tell them what you need they might have it. if not then look around for a salvage yard, and try to find one there. one more thing you might try is look at the parts for sale forum. try and find someone who's selling their car for parts. get one that way. sorry the glue didnt work out for ya. i guess i just got lucky. take it easy

--j--

Back