Carlsbad Latest Jan14th

RonzSC

I called the this track morning and got their recording. Basically they are still working to get their insurance policy in place. They are "shooting" to get back into racing mode for the first of February. Therefore the plan to meet this weekend or the next must be scrubbed.

Does anyone wish to step forward with anyother suggestion?C'mon, don't be shy!

I am going to unstick all other posts regarding Carlsbad as the meeting place of choice for this month.

just a thought

What about a tech day, a chance for some (me) to begin mods and others to finish up.

Whatever

Any significant car stuff going on 25th-26th? Tech party would be great too. A twisty little cruise wouldn't be bad either. Whatever you guys want is fine or we can just sit with our thumbs' up our heinies (well then you spell it) waiting for C-bad to open?

Anthony

hey, coast to coast, i just saw that you lived in hemet. how long have you lived there? my sc is down right now, but i just moved it from hemet to moreno valley. i know i saw a couple sc's while i was there, and i only drove mine a few times. i had a stock looking blue 90 that was lowered. take it easy.
-kris

Back