MN12 Performance/Rich Thomson

blkthndr

former sccoa webmaster
Email Address: richt@erols.com
User Name: Rich Thomson
Vendor/Individual: Vendor

Comments:
Every time I have ordered something from Rich it has gotten to me very very quickly, he is very accessible via email and very helpful.

Bought some mounts last year from him. Called and did the transaction on a Friday, parts came on that following Tuesday.

Thanks Rich.

First Rate. The sccoo just did a group buy on tuners and Rich was more then help full.
Thanks agan.
Jason Wild

Rich never hesitated answering any questions I had. I must have sent him 5-6 emails about stuff before I bought anything. He shipped it out right away, and it was packed great! Lots of padding. Bushings are excellent, and the TB looks great!

Another good comment for mn12performance. I ordered my parts on monday and recieved them on thursday. Very polite and look forward to doing business with Rich again.
Josh

Props to MN12 Performance

Have to say, as many tuneups as I do, I run into goofy EEC tuners once in a while. Well, it just happened to me and I called up Rich at MN12 Performance, and he authorized an exchange on the spot. NICE !! Great product support. :)

Get a chance to check out his website. He is STILL developing new parts for the SC, and grabbing excellent deals on existing ones, or ones that are in short supply.

I second that!

Fred,

I second that. Rich did the same for me. MN12 Performance stands behind the products that they sell.

Scott

Let me be the 3rd.

Rich is "GOOD" people. I bought some things from him a couple of weeks ago and they were at my door before I could blink.

Well, OK, not that fast,,,,but fast man....fast!

Skip

Ritch Mn12

I agree with eveyone that has something good to say about Rich!

I have bought a cople of parts from Rich as well he has treated me very nice and professionaly! Thanks Rich, Rich I need some parts for my new project.

Back