Wynne AKA TBird88

Helped me out and did exactly what he said he was going to do. I'm buying from him again.

Sent the payment, got a response the next day. Gaskets were shipped right away! They look great (won't get to use them till next week though). Thanks!

Purchased a set of 94/95 downtubes from Wynn. Payment was sent and the next day had a tracking number. Excellent craftsmanship. Highly reccommended.

I have to also agree with everyone here. I have purchased a couple of things from wynn and have never been let down. this guy is top notch.

GREAT SELLER!

Ordered and received (in a very timely fashion) a set of IC gaskets. They were exactly as promised. To tell the truth, I would have paid another 10 bucks if I thought I was going to get service this good!

Brian

What a gifted guy, Those down tubes fit better then the original pipes. Talk about heavy guge metal. I wasnt expecting them to be this good but after hearing everyone else here im glad I did.
Thanks Wynn, and I will be proudly driving around town with my new downtubes,gaskets and Texas Thunderbirds sticker:D

it was only a matter of time until i bought a set of wynn's gaskets. as before i paid and they were at my door within just a few days. Thanks Wynn, can't wait to get them on! :)

I've also had excellent service from Wynn. Good quality parts with a resonable price. All my exhuast work work has been been done by him and so far it sounds great. We did my suspension work last week and it rides better than ever. He has helped me alot and truly appricate it.

Thomas

Perfect...

I recently ordered a set of manifolds and IC gaskets from Wynn. They were well packed and sent quickly. I had a question for him, but was reluctant to call as I had such a modest order. He took the time the talk to me and all was resolved quickly. It was a pleasure to do business with him...very highly recommended...

Anthony

I just got my Tensioners back from him. He polished them, and I am VERY pleased with the service ! ! ! ! I highly recommend everyone to explore this service he offers. Thanks Again WYNN ! ! ! !

Got my Magnaflow and y-pipe from him and everything looks GREAT. Good guy to deal with and would recommend him to anybody. Quick to get back to me and answer my list or questions. Looking forward to buying more from him. :D ~Cole~

I paid for a set of IC gaskets on Monday evening and received them by Thursday morning. They made the job of aligning and sealing the IC tubes a piece of cake.

Back