Canadian SCs

No automatic sliding seatbelts is a big positive in my book. Are the bumpers stronger than US? I have also heard that the plackards and insturments are all labled in both english and french. Is the speedometer still MPH??
Are there any pollution controll differences?? Maybe no egr on 5 speed cars? (I just bought a Canadian 90 SC but I dont have it home yet)

The bumpers have a higher slightly higher crash rating. There is no French on the dash but there is some on a few safety labels. The speedo is in both kmh & miles with the kmh more prominant. The EGR is there on 5 speeds and no other pollution devices.
There is a joint law that keeps 89 to 93 Birds & Cougars from being registered in the other country until it is a certain age. I think it is 13 years old but it may be 15years. A Canadian friend got caught in this a couple of years ago, when he sold his 92SC to a guy in the USA but had to buy it back because it couldn't be registered in the USA. I hope the time is up so you can get your 90SC. Good luck

My 90 is already in the US and I am buying it from an owner who has had it here for some time so I dont see there being a problem.

Back