94 Sc

SickWhip

Hey guys,

Just a thought. Maybe be thinkin of selling the Bird soon. Insurance is just killing me, and even maintenance is expensive. What do you think it's worth. Here's the specs.

94 SC Auto Red.
115,000 miles/206,000 Km's
Fully loaded/except sunroof. Includes Tan Leather.
Aftermarket Sony Xplod Stereo, and 6x8 Pioneer 3 Ways.
Just replaced Starter, Radiatior, and a fresh tune up. Body is in Excellent condition. Original paint, few little paint chips in hood (expected), however I have a hood protector and Blackouts. Car Also has 2 Dynomax Super Turbo Mufflers (installed in September). I probably won't sell it... I'm probably just talkin *****. I love my car so much, I dont think I could let it go. But what would be a good price to ask, if I decided to. Any suggestion is welcomed. I'll try and get some pics up as soon as I can. Thanks guys!

no

sorry to say you rprobably wouldnt get too much for it, the insurance for my 95 Sc isnt all that bad but if it's the insurance that's killing you, you can just take off the collision and just have liability, that will ake it much cheaper. or even if that's too much and you got room somewhere, store it till you want to insure it again. sounds like a very nice SC but since the miles are getting up there, you prbably wouldnt get more than a few thousand and that's if it's in top condition. you probably have 5 times that amount invested in it so try to keep it! good luck with it,
Damon

tell me about it. I put my car through kelly blue book just to see how much it was worth when i bought it, a little more than 2 years later the price had dropped like crazy:( . I was shocked! oh well dont plan on selling it unless my gf lets me get my lightning!! then bye bye birdy

Back