Bullit style Rims

NOTYSC

anyone out there have the bullit style rims, wondering how they would look on an SC. post a pic if you have one. thanks

Bullitt_3.jpg

Hold on now..... I wouldn't be calling "The Judge" short......not if you know what's good for ya :)

Here is a picture of Mark's AWESOME Cougar:

kovalcik1.jpg

Here is a picture of Vance's SAWEET SC:

vance2.jpg

Thomas

Mark's Cougar...

is hot!! Those Bullit wheels look good on that car, particularly with the two tone action working. I mean, I like the all chrome ones too, but the contrast afforded by the dual-color wheel is quite nice, IMHO. If I didn't already have a set of Konig wheels on my 35th, I would be all over those wheels TOMORROW!!!

Nice ride, Mark.:cool:

has anyone ever seen or heard of the wheels being painted half black or a dark color in the inside? on the bullit wheels, like where there is only a chrome circle and the "spokes" are black or a dark smoked chrome? i think that woudl look neat

yes! those are so sweet. but i think it woud be way cool to see em on the bullit style wheels.

im not sure if what im imagining resembles a real wheel or not. but it seems that ive seen it somewhere before and it was cool. i almost want to say on the rally sport wheels of the 60's camaro's and firebird's.

thanks for the pic thomas. :)

What is a good size tire for the either 17x9 Bullit or Cobra R wheel. I would like to purchase a set but not sure what all I am going to run into. Is there any modifications that I would have to do to put on a set of Cobras or Bullits?

Ronald Wendt said:
I bought some unpolished, painted the spokes gold and polished the rim. You can see pics on my member page

Ron

Ron, those wheels look very nice on your SC. Are they in the Thunderbird bolt pattern and where/when did you purchase them? The reason I'm asking where/when you got them is because I know CustomWheelsmarket was selling them a while back but they no longer offer them.

Jimmy,

yes they are the T-bird bolt pattern, 17" x 7". I bought them from customwheelsmarket a couple of years ago. At the time, they offered them polished, chromed, or the grey centers. But they did not have the grey center wheels in the T-bird pattern only in the Mustang pattern. For some reason they had bare wheels then and since I wanted to paint them gold it worked out for me

Ron

My friend just got a set of black bullitts with polished lips. 17x8 or 17x9 up front and I believe 17x10 in the rear. It has 335 series Nitto 555R's in the back. They are on a yellow 99 GT. I think they might look ok on a black or silver SC. If they would bolt up I'd try them.

Ron's car looks retro with the gold wheels. Like a 60's drags car would have.

Back