Gary Kuhn

mn12sc35th

Email Address: unvrscs@supercoupekuhn.com
User Name: kuhnga
Vendor/Individual: Individual

Comments:

Bought a Hood and bumper from him. Had trouble coming up with the money but he held it for me until I could pay, all he asked for was a small deposit. He even arranged to have the stuff moved to within 1.5 hrs from me (its a good 12 hr drive b/t us). If you need parts contact him. www.supercoupekuhn.com

Email Adrdess: unvrscs@supercoupekuhn.com
User Name: kuhnga
Vendor/Individual: Individual

Comments:

I purchased a set of underdrive pullies from gary last week. They were the exact condition he said, i paid him on Friday night he shipped them out on Saturday. I would do business with Gary anytime, and he was very friendly.

Steve

parts from gary

I HAVE DEALT WITH HIM ALSO, HE MET HALF WAY TO BUY THEM......................VERY GOOD FOR THE PRICES..............................................................FAST FREDDIE:) :)

Very good guy to work with. Sent me what I asked for right away. I would do business with him any time.

I bought an intake plenum and return plenum from him. Very quick shippment and easy to work with and talk to. All around great transaction! Thanks Gary!!!

parts are us

once again I can only say Good things about Gary, HE,S GETTING A CLUB together,.............................. go to his website, and open FORUMS .............................regsister and your ready to go!!!!! FAST FREDDIE........fast:) :) :) :) :)

excellent seller delivered fast and product in perfect conditions!
(march pulley) price was good , ill recommend him anytime.

Back