Here she is...

flyingunz

My '91 SC. Just turned 67K. Had it a week. Anyone know anybody near Jax, FL that can work on it for me. A whiz bang mechanic I am not. Mostly electrical issues. Many thanks. Great site!

Attachments

• tbirdsc.jpg
    tbirdsc.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 705
Looks clean !! Enjoy ....

Sorry, but I can't recommend a tech. for you, I'm a bit far away from there myself. :)

cheers
Ed Nicholson
SCCoO

Your SC looks awesome !!!!! 67k nice..... Well the one thing i could recommend is if you got any question post them up and everyone will be more than glad to help you.. maybe some that lives close to you could be able to help you out.... oh yeah here's a tip... keep your eyes open for tech parties.. those are cool, cause people will meet at somones house and work on the cars.. this way you can get help with whatever you need work on.....

Thanks! Just put new plugs, wires, fuel filter, and belts on it. Sunroof started working suddenly? I have one ding(in the roof?), one spot on drivers door and chipping paint on the nose piece.Going to do a bit at a time and get it back to my standard. If anyone hears of a front tag assembly, let me know, I'm wanting to put one on.

New plugs and wirs.. i bet it was a real walk in the park to do that .. heheheheheeh j/k .. Well i dunno about you, but i am sure glad it only has to be done every 60K miles...... althought 100K would have been much better.... :D

Local guy (recommended) put on the drive belts, fuel filter, and plugs for me. Was gonna charge me 60 bucks. I bought the parts. I gave him 70 bucks and felt guilty. That is a nightmare under that hood. He did a good job, based on my limited knowledge.

Oh yeah it is a nightmare.. When i was puttin my plugs i wasn't praying not to screw up the thread... cause then i was dead meat !!!! but everthing worke out fine.. i am not looking forward to the next plug change.. but i am gonna do it, cause i wouldn't trust a mechanic on my car..

ONly 60 bucks for labor? Marry your mechanic! A stealership out here in AZ wanted amounts in the hundreds p&l . Decided to do it myself. Took a while, good learning experience.

Rich

that thing looks new...keep it like that..they are rare...wash it often and keep it nice looking...i c it has no rust...enjoy it

its hard to find that many nice looking birdys around MI...that salt just kills them....my LX has body cancer all over...

flyingunz said:
My '91 SC. Just turned 67K. Had it a week. Anyone know anybody near Jax, FL that can work on it for me. A whiz bang mechanic I am not. Mostly electrical issues. Many thanks. Great site!

Looks almost like mine, except mine's a '92! :D

Attachments

• pagnotti3.jpg
    pagnotti3.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 185
Last edited:
Back