Carslile info.......May 30-31-June1

lube70

To all interested..........

I have reserved rooms at two hotels for the club. The phone numbers are available a the NJTACC board and also here.

Super 8- (717) 249-7000

Clarion- (717) 243-1717

Please reserve your rooms early since I have only reserved 20 rooms and this are almost gone!!!!!!!!

Don

Where are y'all stayin'?

I had the privilege of meeting Joe Brauner and Anthony Rongo back in March while I was down in Iselin on business. Their hospitality was excellent. I'm looking forward to seeing these guys again, and whoever else from the NJTACC that might be traveling to Carlisle this Spring.

A bunch of us from the SCCoO are staying at the Clarion, so I'm sure we'll have a chance to chat at some point.

Best regards,

Sean

most of us are staying at one of those two hotels. there might be one or two that are somwhere else. me, kuntz, scott, and a friend of mine with a mustang are staying at the clarion.. look for us, and everyone :)

Will do! Thanks for the reply.

BTW, I noticed that you guys in the NJTACC don't seem to post here much (under this chapter forum). I can only guess that you guys have your own forum hosted somewhere other than on the SCCoA site. Would someone mind emailing me the link? I'd like to keep in touch with Joe, Anthony, Don and others.

Best regards,

Sean

Hey Sean! Yes, we have our own club site, maintained by the previous poster Jim (8ate8). Here's the link:

http://www.njtacc.com/

Wanda and I will be staying across from the Clarion at a Super 8, I believe (I have to double check with Wanda on the name...). We should have no trouble hooking up for beers (and Royal Crown & coke!) at night! It should be a blast and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the weather will be as nice as last year...

Anyway, check our site and forum out!

Joe

I'll be at the Super 8 across from the Clarion... Ooooh, I can't wait! This is going to be some fun! Especially if the weather is nice.. .. I'm only imagining that my car will be running. I have everything now except the cam. That's in the works. .. I'll be posting pics here and then copying the link once I pull the motor and start the job. ... The FMIC is huge & the Steg heads look dangerous. The ford shortie is going to have some work to keep up with it's surroundings! Sean, you didn't get to see my SC yet. Shoot, I feel like I haven't seen it in awhile. I can't wait to hear that exhaust of yours!

Should get that cam in about a week or so. Post pics then. Talk to you all soon!

Anthony

Thanks guys! I'll look forward to seeing both of you (and Wanda of course) and Jim and the rest of the crew at Carlisle!

You'll probably see me over on that forum of yours at some point soon.

Cheers,

Sean

Back